1. Meru Samana – St.Thyagaraja – Mayamalavagowla (Vadi) - Adi
2. Pavana – Balamurali – Rasikapriya (Vivadi) – Rupaka
3. Vegame Gaava – Balamurali – Abogi (Vadi) – Adi
4. Gana Sudharasame - Balamurali – Ragavardhini (Vivadi) Rupaka
5. Kamala Dalayatha Lochana – Balamurali - Bahudari (Vadi) - Adi
6. Evvare Ramayana – St. Thyagaraja - Gangeyabhushini (Vivadi) - Adi
7. Rama Nevada - Kharahara Priya
Mangalampalli Balamuralikrishna was born on July 6, 1930 at Sankaraguptam, a small hamlet in Rajolu Taluk, East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh, to Mangalampalli Pattabhiramayya and Suryakanthama. His father, Pattabhiramauua was a famous flutist and a music teacher and Suryakanthama was a notable Veena artists. His guru was the famous Parupalli Ramakrishnayya Pantulu. In the order of guru Parampara, Balamuralikrishna is fifth in the line of direct disciples of the great Saint Tyagaraja.