A disciple of renowned Guru K.J.Sarasa, Srekala Bharath is a unique combination of dancer, choreographer and teacher par excellence.
As a Dancer : Srekala started dancing at the tender age of seven and danced her way into the hearts of the people with her vibrant style, agile footwork and subtle abhinaya. She has carved a niche for herself in the national and international dance arena as an exceptional artiste.
As a Choreographer: Preserving the pristine tradition of Bharatanatyam, Srekala has produced thematic presentations ranging form literary classics to the contemporary, which have been well acclaimed by the media and connoisseurs.
As a Teacher: Srekala grooms her students with equal commitment to shape them as artistes of high caliber at her dance school. “Thejas” Srekala derives her inner strength from her told devotion, determination and dedication to this divine art form.
1. Anjali Nattai Adi Guru Rajaratnam Pillai
2. Jatisvaram Vasantha Rupakam Tanjore Quartette
3. Varnam Neelambari Adi Lalgudi Jayaraman
4. Rani Of jhans Ragamalika Adi Subhadra Kumari Chauhan
5. Sita Swayamvara Ragamalika Talamalika Dr.Rukmani Ramani
6. Tillana Brindavani Adi Dr.M.Balamuralikrishna.