Tibetian singing bowls are a type of standing bell that sit with the bottom surface resting, The sides and rim of singing bowls vibrate to produce sounds. These singing bells are traditionally used through out Asia and are used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation, personal well-being and religious practice. Singing bowls are used by psychotherapists, massage therapists, recovery, stress and meditation specialists.
In this album, the bowls has been used to create harmonious music at different pitch leves. They create a calming effect on the mind and body and help you relax and slip into a deep, meditative state of being. Two bonus tracks have also been included which correspond to the sounds of nature like the wind and rain. This unique album is sure to take you on a spiritual journey unlike any other, where music and melody come together to create a soul stirring experience.
1. Tibetian Singing Bowl with Nature Sounds
2. Tibetian Singing Bowl with Rain Drops
3. Tibetian Singing Bowl For Relaxation & Meditation-Version -1
4. Tibetian Singing Bowl For Relaxation & Meditation-Version -2
5. Tibetian Singing Bowl For Relaxation & Meditation-Version -3